- Format: Softcover | eBook | 261 pages
- Publication year: 2003
- Publisher: Routledge
- Publication City/Country: New York, USA
- Language: English
- Edition: Third
- ISBN10: 0415236789
Now in its third edition, Political Ideologies: An Introduction continues to be the best introductory textbook for students of political ideologies. Completely revised and updated throughout, this edition features:
- A comprehensive introduction to all of the most important ideologies
- Brand new chapters on multiculturalism, anarchism, and the growing influence of religion on politics
- More contemporary examples of twenty-first-century iterations of liberalism, socialism, conservatism, fascism, green political theory, nationalism, and feminism
- Enhanced discussion of the end of ideology debates and emerging theories of ideological formation
- Six new contributors.
Accessible and packed with both historical and contemporary examples, this is the most useful textbooks for scholars and students of political ideologies.